Sunday, May 23, 2010

L.A.

So in a little bit less than a month i will be on a plane and heading out to L.A. Am i nervous yes, am i scared a little, am i excited YES! I cant wait to see what amazing things God is going to do and what He is going to use me for im also excited to meet everybody going on project and how God will use them.

I'm nervous because i'm a mid-western girl who has never ever been in the inner city of L.A. or in any other big city or worked with inner city youth. But i know this is where God wants me. I know He is going to do so many amazing things. I cant wait to be on that plane and see everything.

God is a God who provides and will take care of me and get my heart ready. I can't wait to see all these kids and see there hearts soft.

I would love to have prayers and pray that I will be prepared for this and open to what He wants.

Thanks Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment