Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jesus Christ

I don't want this candy coated Jesus Christ that America is showing me. What I want is the real Jesus. The Jesus who came to this earth as a man. Who cared for the sick, the fatherless, the widows, and was the healer. That is the Jesus I want. I want to have faith like my creator. I dont want the faith that America is telling me to have. The faith where i still live for Jesus but i still live to pursue the american dream. NO!! That is not what i want. I want to live for Jesus and live like Him! Why have we made Christianity so much about ourselves and not about Him? When did we stop living for Him and start living for worldly things? We say we want to be like Jesus but are we really striving to be like Jesus or are we just not looking like the world? The Jesus that I live for is a Jesus who came to save me. But He also came so i can live for Him and live like Him. I dont know if that is the Jesus you serve but that is the Jesus that i want to serve. So that is my rant.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment