Friday, April 22, 2011

Wayne

Oh Wayne State, we have a bitter sweet relationship. You have been a great place for me to grow in my faith, yet at the same time i feel like i'm comfortable. God has blessed me so much with Wayne I've meet my best friend Kristen who has been there for me know matter what and has heard me confess sins that i've never confessed to people before, been there for me to cry, and mostly we have had many laughs together. As i sit here and realize that I only have two weeks left my heart is breaking.

There are so many things i'm going to miss about Wayne. The way I have a great community, my best friend, laughter, memories. Yet i'm ready to see what God has for me, yet I hate good byes. I have two roommates who are amazing and I dont know if there will ever be roommates who will be able to compare to them. They are two women of God who love the Lord and challenge me in amazing ways, we have had some great laughs, and we have had serious conversations, and also have had tension yet God has worked on that room in amazing ways.


I'm going to miss Wayne, I know I've said I hate it but i loved all the years i've had there and God had there for me a reason and right now it's time to leave and honestly my heart is breaking and I'm excited for Grace but I will miss Wayne.

For all the people who have helped me through all the hard and good times at Wayne I will miss you like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment